Ads Top

Happy Fathers Day 2021 Messages

Happy Fathers Day 2021 Messages

Father’s Day is an opportunity to tell dad how much you appreciate him. New dads, old dads, granddads, dads-in-law, stepdads, serious dads, goofball dads…There must be a million fatherly types out there, and without a doubt, there are at least that many reasons to honor them on Father’s Day.
You probably know at least a few dads you’d like to recognize with a card and some heartfelt words on that third Sunday in June. If you’d like some creative ideas for what to write in their Father’s Day cards, you’ve come to the right place.

    Our Father’s Day guide offers signing tips and message starting points from Hallmark writers. Whether you read the whole guide or jump straight to the specific ideas you need, we hope you have fun thinking about and writing to the great dads in your life!

    Happy Fathers Day 2021 Messages



    You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
    “I’m so proud to be your son.”
    “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
    “Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
    “Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!”
    “Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my homecoming and prom dates…and who still treats me like a princess!”
    “You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.”
    “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.”
    It is said that “A grandfather is someone with sliver in his hair and gold in his heart.” Precious and special, just like you! Happy Father’s day.

    A baby has a way of making a man out of his father and a boy out of his grandfather.
    ~ Angie Papadakis
    “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
    “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
    “You made growing up fun.”
    Grandpa, thank you for making my childhood unforgettable. I miss you and hope we can see you soon. Happy Father’s day!

    Wishing you a fabulous father’s day today Grandpa, you really are a top pops!

    Granddad you’re the best! Have a great day today.

    Funny Messages to Father on Fathers Day 2021

    “Happy Father’s Day. Hope the beers are chilling and the grill is sizzling!”
    “Happy ‘Golf to Your Heart’s Content’ Day!”
    “Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the gray hairs I’ve caused you.”
    “Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know…plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to.”
    “I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!”
    “Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us.”
    Feeling blessed today that God chose you to be my father-in-law and grandfather to our children. Happy Father’s day to a great Pops!
    “I hope you get to waste some time in your favorite ways on Father’s Day. You deserve it!”
    “Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble…from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!”
    “Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell if you won’t.)”
    “Thanks for all you’ve done for me, Dad. Obviously, I could never repay you, but I’ll happily chip in for pizza in your honor on Father’s Day or any day!”
    One of the greatest joys in my life is having a visit with you Grandpa, and I hope I can see you again soon. Happy Father’s day!

    Granddad, when I count my blessings I count you twice. Thank you for all the wisdom, guidance, and fun you bring to my life. Happy Father’s day!

    “No matter how much time goes by, I treasure my memories of times spent with you, and I still look forward to all our times together.”
    “For teaching me to fish, to make campfires and to always be kind, thanks Grandpa!”
    “I hope you know how much I admire the man you are, Grandpa.”
    “You’ve taught me so much without saying a word.”
    “Grandpa, your influence has shaped me in lasting ways.”
    “I’ve always felt so blessed to have a grandpa like you.”
    “Have you noticed that pretty much everything we do together leads to ice cream? Not that I’m complaining. Have a sweet Father’s Day. Love you, Grandpa!”
    “You’ll always have your own special place in my heart, Papa.”
    “Happy Father’s Day to the best grandpa in the world!”
    “I hope I can create as many good memories for my grandchildren as you have given me.”

    Happy father's day 2021 messages and wishes for telling your Dad just how great you think he is and thanking him for all that he has done for you!
    Our inspirational and funny father's day messages celebrate dads and all aspects of their roles as fathers. From being role models and superheroes, to changing diapers and putting up with us through thick and thin.
    Use these quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to view all of the happy father's day wishes.

    Short Father’s Day 2021 Messages

    Happy Father’s day to the best Dad in the world!

    Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. Thanks for being such a great mentor and buddy. Happy Father’s day!

    Some people call their fathers superheroes. But superheroes tend to disappear, and you’ve always been there for me. If you ask me, my dad isn’t a superhero, he is a Super Dad! Have a great Father’s day!

    You always told me that I can do the impossible, if only I tried hard enough. That’s why I can live the amazing life I do. You inspire me to be brave enough to achieve my goals. Happy father’s day dad, and thank you for everything you do!

    To the world’s best Dad, happy Father’s day!

    Thanks Dad for everything you do for us. Happy Father’s Day.

    Happy Father’s day to the coolest Dad ever!

    Happy Father’s day to my wonderful Daddy. I love you to the moon... and back!

    I am so lucky to have you as my dad. Thanks for being so wonderful!

    Thanks for giving me so much love, attention, and care. You truly are the best Daddy! Happy Father’s day.

    Thanks for being the coolest dad on the block! Happy Father’s day!

    Happy Father’s Day to the greatest Dad in the whole world!

    Hey Dad, I got a present for you. I stole your To-Do list from Mom. All you need to do is rip it up. Just don’t tell mom, okay? Happy Father’s day!

    Dad, you’re the first person I phone when I have a question about something or when I need some good advice. Thanks for always being there for me!

    Now I’m a father myself, I admire you all the more! Thanks for being such a great dad and role model, and now a wonderful grandfather too! Have a great day!

    Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful daddy. Thanks for always being there for us.

    I’m so lucky to have you as my father... I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!

    To the world’s greatest Dad from the world’s greatest kids, hope you have an amazing Father’s day!

    You may not know everything but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s day to the smartest Dad in town.

    Dad, you’ve always been the coolest. Like all those times you said “yes” when mom said “no.” Happy Father’s day, Cool Dad!

    Fact: Dads are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for. Instead, just enjoy this card I made for you, and feel the joy of having me as your child. Happy Father’s day!

    I am so lucky to have you as my father-in-law. Thanks for being so wonderful!

    You’ve always made me feel like part of the family, thank you for all your support and love. I hope you have a wonderful father’s day today.

    I feel so lucky to have you as my father-in-law. Thanks for being a great friend, and the best father-in-law anyone could wish for. Happy Father’s day!

    Happy Father’s Day to my dear husband, the father of our beautiful children and the love of my life.

    Thank you for everything you do each day for our family, we are so lucky to have you!

    What a crazy ride, so glad that we’re in this together! Happy Father’s day!

    We love you so much, you’re the best daddy and the best husband! Happy Father’s day.

    You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Happy father’s day!

    Happy Father’s day Dad! If you want, I’ll make a distraction so you can sneak off and get some gaming in. Cheers,

    It takes an amazing dad to raise such a ridiculously great kid. Happy Father’s day Dad, I couldn’t have grown up to be so humble without you!

    It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy father’s day Dad, thanks for being awesome!

    You have given our children someone to look up to and admire. You are such a fantastic father and I love you so very much. Happy father’s day!

    Our kids think you’re superman. And they’re absolutely right about that. Happy Father’s day!

    May all the love you give to our family come back to you on this special day. Happy Father’s day!

    It takes a man of gentleness, patience, strength, and compassion to set the fine example of fatherhood that you have. Happy father’s day to my handsome Husband and the sweet Father of my children.

    Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood. Happy Father’s day Dad!

    Happy father’s day to the raddest, most tubular, least square, ummm hippest... Hey Dad, Are any of these from your generation? Great fathers are timeless!

    Wish I could be there to hang out with you on father’s day. But, on the bright side, you finally get some peace and quiet! Miss you and love you, Dad.

    Out of all the dads in the world I think we got the best one! Happy Father’s day.

    Congratulations on becoming a daddy, you’re off to a brilliant start. Enjoy your first father’s day today!

    May your first fathers day be filled with cuddles and fun, and a bit of sleep too! Happy Father’s day!

    Happy first father’s day Daddy! I may be little but I love you so much already!

    Happy first father’s day daddy! You’re doing a great job, I’m so lucky God chose you for my dad!

    Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared together, you’re such an amazing Daddy! Happy Father’s day!

    With your elbow grease and worn out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy father’s day to the best dad in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today!

    Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.

    Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day.

    Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the years pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy father’s day!

    Dad, you know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s day to my super Dad!

    I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best father-in-law! Happy Father’s day!

    Thank you for everything that you have given me. You’ve always been there for me as a dad and best friend as well. There is no other bond like ours. I love you dad!

    When people say, ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great father’s day!

    I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best! Happy Father’s day!

    Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you Dad. Happy Father’s day.

    Happy Father’s Day from your little princess. I love you Dad!

    All my life, I’ve been lucky to have the best dad. Now, I count myself doubly lucky, since my child gets to have the best granddad. Happy father’s day dad, we love you!

    To the best taxi driver, the most effective spider hunter, the cheapest handyman, and the most generous bank I know. Thank you for being the best Dad! Happy Father’s day!

    Happy father’s day to the coolest dad, most loving husband, and most amazing person in the world! You never stop making us smile. Every day is a better with you in it. Thank you for all the fun!

    Happy father’s day to my husband, the father of my children, and the provider of the family. Thanks for devoting your life to our happiness and wellbeing.

    The only thing better than having you as my husband is our children having you as their dad. Happy father’s day Love!

    Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s day!

    To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy father’s day, I love you.

    Happy Father’s Day 2021 Long Poem Messages 

    Happy Father’s Day, Daddy,
    I have a present for you.
    No, it’s not in my diaper,
    But that needs changing, too!

    I have a poem to let you know
    How lucky Mommy and I are
    Because when it comes to daddies
    You really are a star!

    Thanks for taking care of me
    With cuddles and silly songs.
    Thanks for settling me back to sleep,
    The nights they can be long

    One day I’ll be big like you,
    And strong and smart and brave.
    But while I’m little I want to say
    Happy First Father’s Day!

    No comments:

    Powered by Blogger.